[GRASS5] _keypad symbol; Darwin Pre2

jeshua jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Sat Oct 6 22:47:24 EDT 2001

Hello all,

Sorry for the delay in building pre2.

I tried to run gmake5 and gmake returns:

  </usr/local/bin/gmake5: .: no such file or directory:
/usr/src/grass/src/CMD/generic/gmake.sh [9]>

No biggie, I made a link from '/usr/src/grass5.0.0pre2' to
'/usr/src/grass' and then I got:

  </usr/src/grass/src/CMD/head/head.powerpc-apple-darwin1.3.3 - file not
found (or not readable)>

So I made a link from 'head.powerpc-apple-darwin1.3.7' to
'head.powerpc-apple-darwin1.3.3' and it did its job.  There is no real
issue here, I jsut thought I would bring the matter to your attention.

All modules compiled fine, except, I am getting a "Undefined symbols:
_keypad" error trying to compile the following modules:

   i.tape.other
   i.tape.spot
   i.tape.tm
   i.tape.tm.fast
   i.target
   v.digit
   v.in.tig.lndmk
   v.reclass
   v.transform
   paint/Programs/p.colors

This missing _keypad symbol seems to be new with pre2. (Hmm, would the
tape moules really work with Mac OS X? I do not have a tape drive to
test with...)

Anyone know where the _keypad symbol is defined?

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock                                http://OpenOSX.com
Programmer/Owner                     http://SierraMaps.com
Phone: (760) 935-4736            http://3dTopoMaps.com