[GRASS5] PROJ_INFO and pj_get_kv() and r.in.gdal

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Oct 12 11:50:14 EDT 2001

Frank,

thank you a lot for finishing the GCPs support in r.in.gdal.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 12:05:04PM -0400, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> Folks,
>
>   o I have restructured r.in.gdal so that the GCP reprojection should work
>     properly.

yes, it does. Today was the final run to import the SAR, rectification
also went properly.

>   o I have modified pj_get_kv() so that it works even if name is not in the
>     key/value list, or if it is out of order.  The old code seemed to depend
>     on name: being the first key in the list. r.in.gdal now generates the
>     name parameter in the PROJ_INFO file, but doesn't generally put it first.

Thanks for this fix as well.

My apologize to take so much of your time here. However, the module
is again more user friendly now.

Best regards

 Markus