[GRASS5] [bug #814] (grass) WHERE is binari for linux distribution ,no nead to ansver just put fucken file

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Tue Oct 9 05:59:56 EDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 11:56:55AM +0200, Request Tracker wrote:
> this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=814
>
> Subject: WHERE is binari for linux distribution ,no nead to ansver just put fucken file
>
> Where is FUCKEN binari precompiled distribution for linux.
> All of mirors dont have binarai arhive .
> You put alle except binari arhive .
> I belaeav you miss somthing ...

This sounds like an invitation to prepare binaries. In fact,
we should have already provided them.
Unfortunately I can't do it since I am running Redhat7.1 (I was
told that it is producing binary incompatible code).

Still searching for volunteers...

Bernhard, do you allow to use your RPM specs to prepare a Linux RPM?

Best regards

 Markus