[GRASS5] [bug #814] (grass) WHERE is binari for linux distribution ,no nead to ansver just put fucken file

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Oct 9 08:23:03 EDT 2001

On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 11:59:56AM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 09, 2001 at 11:56:55AM +0200, Request Tracker wrote:
> > this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=814

> > Where is FUCKEN binari precompiled distribution for linux.

> This sounds like an invitation to prepare binaries.

It sounds like a troll, aiming to attract flames.
Just killed the request.

> In fact,
> we should have already provided them.
> Unfortunately I can't do it since I am running Redhat7.1 (I was
> told that it is producing binary incompatible code).
>
> Still searching for volunteers...

> Bernhard, do you allow to use your RPM specs to prepare a Linux RPM?

The specs we've provides of course are Free Software.
Go ahead and adapt them.
We would appreciate a copy and credit of course. :)=

	Bernhard

--
Geschäftsführer, Intevation GmbH                    (intevation.de)
Projekt Freie GIS Software              (freegis.org/index.de.html)