[GRASS5] pre2 nviz & darwin -- part ii

Jeshua Lacock jeshua at SierraMaps.com
Sun Oct 28 02:27:30 EST 2001

On Saturday, October 27, 2001, at 10:00 AM, Glynn Clements wrote:

> In short, the symptoms which you describe are exactly what I would
> expect to happen if Ninit() was called twice.
>
> Try changing the first block of code above to e.g.:
>
> 	  if (Tk_Init(interp) == TCL_ERROR) {
> 		fprintf(stderr, "Tk_Init failed\n");
> 		return TCL_ERROR;
> 	  }

Hi Glynn,

Thanks, I changed the code as you have kindly provided.

I then deleted the OBJ directory (in the nviz directory). Next I ran
gmake5, gmakelinks5. I then deleted the nviz binary, followed by a make
install in the /usr/src/grass directory.

But no matter what the nviz binary is dated oct 12 - the day I built the
Pre2 binaries.

Do I have do do a make clean and reconfigure again? I would like to
avoid recompiling the entire build again if it can be helped.

Thanks,

Jeshua Lacock                                http://OpenOSX.com
Programmer/Owner                     http://SierraMaps.com
Phone: (760) 935-4736            http://3dTopoMaps.com