[GRASS5] pre2 nviz & darwin -- part ii

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Sun Oct 28 17:47:52 EST 2001

Jeshua Lacock wrote:

> Tk_Init failed
> Application initialization failed: Can't find a usable tk.tcl in the
> following directories:
>      /System/Library/Tcl/tk8.3 /usr/local/grass5/etc/lib/tk8.3
> /usr/local/grass5/lib/tk8.3 /usr/local/grass5/etc/library
> /usr/local/grass5/library /usr/local/grass5/tk8.3/library
> /usr/local/tk8.3/library
>
> This probably means that tk wasn't installed properly.

Odd. "tcltkgrass" works, right? How about "wish"? If these work, that
suggests a problem with NVWISH2.2, which should be looked at.

Do you have any idea where NVWISH2.2 is getting that list of
directories from?

Also, I've reverted nvizAppInit.c; failure of Tk_Init() suggests a Tcl
error, so we want Tcl's error message.