[GRASS5] TODOs for 5.0.0

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Wed Sep 5 12:15:32 EDT 2001

Markus

did you get a chance to try the very latest changes that Bob made to NVIZ -

I did not have time to do it. It would be good to make sure that everything
runs OK.
I checked the bug tracking system and I don't see anything terribly
important
there - maybe others should check too (was the NFS problem solved, how
about r.cost
segmentation fault? v.in.shape dumps core occasionally, but that is
probably more data
than the program - it should just crash in a nicer way, but these aren't
crucial).
I think that you should release it so that we can have one stable version
and move on
to 5.1 as everybody seems to have lots of plans for new improvements
(including myself).

Helena