[GRASS5] Whose oops?

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Sep 10 09:04:27 EDT 2001

On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Glynn Clements wrote:

> These all require the FFTW library (either for fft(), or for del2g()
> which uses fft()). configure should have generated a warning if it
> couldn't find it.

Glynn,

  Where do I find a copy of the FFTW library so I can install it here?

> These both require the PNG library. Again, configure should have
> generated a warning if it couldn't find it. If you have it, and
> configure found it, I'd be interested in the actual error messages.

  After 'make install' completed, I followed the directions to hand craft
the PNG capabilities. I assume, therefore, that these two error messages are
no longer valid.

  Since I have all the PNG libraries installed, I assume configure found
them; if not, there's a problem here. But, when I manually built them (with
gmake5, I believe) no error messages were generated.

  I'm heading out of town for most of the week so review of the config.log
will have to wait.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)
 + 1 503-667-4517 (voice) | + 1 503-667-8863 (fax) | rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
                 Making environmentally-responsible mining happen.