[GRASS5] Whose oops?

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Sep 10 09:09:06 EDT 2001

On Mon, Sep 10, 2001 at 06:04:27AM -0700, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, Glynn Clements wrote:
>
> > These all require the FFTW library (either for fft(), or for del2g()
> > which uses fft()). configure should have generated a warning if it
> > couldn't find it.
>
> Glynn,
>
>   Where do I find a copy of the FFTW library so I can install it here?

Rich,

you may have a look in REQUIREMENTS.html:
     *  FFTW  (library  for  computing  the  Discrete  Fourier Transform)
       required for i.fft and i.ifft modules
       [http://www.fftw.org]

Installation should be easy. Sorry for this extra dependency, but the
copyright restrictions of "Numerical Receipes in C" are the reason.

[...]

Regards,

 Markus