[GRASS5] releasebranch - help

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Sep 12 08:44:28 EDT 2001

Hi Radim,

On Wed, Sep 12, 2001 at 02:39:27PM +0200, Radim Blazek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to fix one bug in ps.map (src/ps.map/ps.map/cmd/ps_area.c).
> In default/devel branch everything seems to be OK. In release branch (?)
> which is tagged here: Treleasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0
> (cmd/CVS/Tag) I had run:
>
> cvs commit -m "shift set to 0 for non LL" ps_area.c
> Checking in ps_area.c;
> /grassrepository/grass/src/ps.map/ps.map/cmd/ps_area.c,v  <--  ps_area.c
> new revision: 1.1.4.1; previous revision: 1.1
> done

perfect, it reached the right destination.

> But I cannot check that through cvs-web interface. It is not in
> any of following tags (branches?):
> releasebranch_5_0_0
> releasebranch_500
> releasebranch_14_august_2001_5_0_0
> releasebranch_11_april_2001_5_0_0
> grassreleasebranch_5_0_0
>
> I am doing something wrong, could somebody help me?

Beware of the CVS web interface!! It is looking at the experimental
branch only [Jan, Bernhard, please either change that or switch it
off].

I just checked with
http://freegis.org/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/grass/src/raster/r.info/cmd/
which I changed two days ago. The change doesn't appear in CVS web,
but is in the right place.

-> don't use and trust the web interface!

> I know, I am bit late in bugfixing in release branch, but it is important
> bug and I had no time (and I have no time) for grass in last moths.

Hope to know you back soon :-)

Markus