[GRASS5] s.proj site header

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Sep 28 08:50:21 EDT 2001

Helena,

it's right that s.proj puts a comment at the beginning of a projected file.
But s.info does not have any problems with that - such comments should
be ignored.

Is it possible that you are using an outdated GRASS version? Also
your other (personal) mail concerning the Timestamp struct indicates
that.

So far comments should be accepted (I just tried s.proj, s.info).

Just to know: How did you generate the sites header with "timestamp|"
instead of "time|"? In case the file was generated by a module, we
have to fix it (which one?).

Best regards

 Markus