[GRASS5] raster file history question

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Thu Apr 4 11:22:19 EST 2002

On Thu, Apr 04, 2002 at 05:54:39PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:

> > > the string "r.proj dgm1km loc=europa map=europa" should appear in
> > > the history. This is implemented in r.slope.aspect and s.surf.rst,
> > > but more complicated there. For my module (not r.proj) the command line
> > > string is sufficient to later remember the parameters which I used to
> > > generate that particular map.
> > >
> > > It must be something with argv[] or so.

You should be able to use the infos in argv[] and arc
to reconstruct parts of the command line.

You do not get the information about redirected file pointers,
because this is done by the shell.
	e.g.  cat - <parafile

argv[0] should have the programm executed.
argv[x] will contain the arguments.

http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/Dave/C/section2_22_4.html#SECTION00224000000000000000

--
Professional Service for Free Software                 (intevation.net)
The FreeGIS Project                                       (freegis.org)