[GRASS5] more vector problems

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Mon Apr 8 19:55:20 EDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 09, 2002 at 12:28:59AM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:

> BTW, d.vect and d.area have been superseded by d.vect.{area,line}.

Not quite.  d.vect will draw all line work in one mode of operation,
whereas d.vect.[area|line] will only draw area or line edges for
labelled/built vector maps. We must keep d.vect with the capability
to draw even spaghetti vectors lines.

But, I thought I fixed this in February?  At least, it was working
for me.  Probably hasn't been merged into the release branch?

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>