[GRASS5] Release Management (10 days to go before Freeze)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Sat Apr 13 09:58:50 EDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 13, 2002 at 01:34:28PM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:
> Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > We have 25 open bugs right now.
> That's down to 21 now;

Great! I declare Glynn GRASS programmer of the week! :)

> Also, I'm not sure that this one really belongs in the RT:
> #942	GRASS 5.1: prequisites for compiling

You are right in that it is not a GRASS5.0.x bug.
To reflect this I've downgraded its priority.

We have to think if we want to create areas in this queue
for GRASS5.1.x issues.  Or maybe an entirely new queue?
We could also have people mail issues about the development versions
directly to the list.

	Bernhard