[GRASS5] Proj library update

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Apr 21 01:38:21 EDT 2002

Roger,

On Sat, Apr 20, 2002 at 11:39:36AM -0600, Roger Miller wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I updated the proj library in the GRASS cvs to proj4.4.5.

please also apply your change(s) to
- m.proj
- m.proj2

if needed to have the projection tools consistent.

> There is a potential problem.  The Gmakefile in the CVS was recently updated
> and the updated file did not compile the library.; it compiled the
> (alphabetically) first *.c file in the directory and stopped.  The file that
> I committed is the Gmakefile that I downloaded a couple days ago and modified
> to compile the added functions.

Is that related to PJ_krovak.c which was recently added to PROJ4 (and
needed for the Czech users)? I am currently working on added Krovak
to GRASS, tried that for the old GRASS/PROJ and will retry for the
updated 4.4.5.

Markus