[GRASS5] Shared Libraries

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Apr 21 02:27:18 EDT 2002

On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 02:32:22PM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:

> FWIW, it's now possible to build GRASS on Linux with most of the main
> libraries as shared libraries. Brief instructions are in mk/README.

Glynn,

just curious: Is there a way to allow for individual compiles with
make? E.g.

src/libes/proj > make
makefile:2: head.mk: File or directory not found
makefile:60: tail.mk: File or directory not found
make: *** No rule to make target 'tail.mk'.  Stop.

Perhaps the full path could be written from
mk/mkmakefiles
?

Before breaking anything, I would like to ask.

 Markus