[GRASS5] Proj library update

Roger Miller rgrmill at rt66.com
Sun Apr 21 15:58:09 EDT 2002

On Sunday 21 April 2002 15:12, Glynn Clements wrote:

> If they're shipped with, and used by, the PROJ library, then
> src/libes/proj would be the logical place.

As you wish.  It's done; src/libes/proj now contains 12 data files titled
*.lla, one titled ntv1_can.dat and the pogram file nad2bin.c.

When run, nad2bin takes two arguments.  First is the input file name and
second is the output file name.  I have assumed that the output filles will
all use the name of the corresponding input file without the last four
characters.  The commands to build the binary data would be something like:

nad2bin <name>.lla $GISBASE/etc/nad/<name>

and

nad2bin ntv1_can.dat $GISBASE/etc/nad/ntv1_can

(assuming that nad2bin is run with src/libes/proj as the current directory)

I think that puts all of the necessary code and data in place.

Roger Miller