[GRASS5] d.rast, d.what.rast multiple query

Jaro Hofierka jhofier at unity.ncsu.edu
Tue Apr 23 07:56:23 EDT 2002

Well, I think a default behavior of displaying raster maps in monitor
window should be the monitor "remembers" just current map. So when I use
d.what.rast, or resize the monitor window I get just the last map, not
last 10-15 maps. Usually then I have to use d.erase and repeat it again.
But I have to say that it is not wrong to have such behavior of d.rast
or d.what.rast. But I would add such a option (querying multiple
recently displayed maps) as the option explicitly requested by a user
(e.g. using -m option in d.what.rast).

Jaro