[GRASS5] snprintf and other compile errors on IRIX

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Apr 23 09:01:34 EDT 2002

Paul Kelly wrote:
> Below is a list of the modules with the snprintf problem.

Paul, etc,

I would suggest that instead of Paul's suggestion, that we conditionally
compile in a GRASS version of snprintf() if the system does not provide one
and put it in libgis.a.  The configure script should check for the
availability.

I don't have an IRIX system so I can't easily do the change, but if someone
else is willing to check it after I have done the work, I would be willing
to incorporate the required changes.

Best regards,