[GRASS5] snprintf and other compile errors on IRIX

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Apr 24 03:37:58 EDT 2002

I think I've fixed all the occurrences of snprintf that I had a hand in
introducing.  Still remaining (at least):

* src/display/d.db main.c
* src/display/d.what.db attr.c main.c
* src/display/d.what.vect attr.c
* src/imagery/i.tape.tm.fast inter/ask_title.c
* src/libes/dbmi/drivers/odbc cursor.c db.c describe.c error.c execute.c
select.c table.c
* src/libes/dbmi/lib dbmscap.c reclass.c
* src/libes/gis user_config.c (this is mine, but should be unused...)
* src/mapdev/v.in.mif main.c write_lines.c
* src/mapdev/v.in.shape lines.c vmap_import.c test/arctest1.c
* src/mapdev/v.mkgrid grid_atts.c
* src/mapdev/v.to.db update.c
* src/mapdev/v.transform main.c
* src/raster/r.in.shape main.c
* src/sites/s.in.dbf dump.c

I didn't grep any of the other "src" directories...

I'll try and look at some of these tomorrow, probably starting with
v.mkgrid, v.transform, d.what.vect, and i.tape.tm.fast.  If someone
wants to look at some of the others, be my guest.

BTW: Are v.in.mif, v.in.shape, r.in.shape and s.in.dbf working
acceptably?  I know they've been problematic in the past.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>