[GRASS5] snprintf and other compile errors on IRIX

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Wed Apr 24 09:03:14 EDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 12:37:58AM -0700, Eric G. Miller wrote:
> I think I've fixed all the occurrences of snprintf that I had a hand in
> introducing.

If you improved the code while doing so, it is fine.
I believe that we need to have configure handle to add a replacement
function, if snprintf is not available for the system.

This seems reasonable as snprintf is standard for quite some time.

Even when its just a drop, I think that reducing the chance for
buffer overflows is always a good thing.

For everybody else: Becareful about grass checkins,
as Glynn will create the release branch soon.