[GRASS5] s.vol.rst broken segmentation

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Wed Apr 24 08:07:54 EDT 2002

On Wed, Apr 24, 2002 at 05:08:53AM -0500, Helena wrote:

> We have just found that s.vol.rst has broken segmentation - we have a good
> version, however somebody has probably changed something (e.g. it gives a
> message "adjusted DMIN = .... which does not make much sense, because I
> don't see a reason why dmin would have to be adjusted)

Helena,

I added a test for the 3D sites data, but cannot remember to have changed
anything with "adjusted DMIN". The cvs diff doesn't display the
initial version for some (strange) reason:

cvs diff -r 1.1 main.c
cvs server: main.c is a new entry, no comparison available

While
cvs diff -r 1.2 main.c

is fine (and showing the added test).

> Is there any way to find out what was done to it, why and who changed
> it?

Yes:
cvs2cl.pl
http://www.red-bean.com/~kfogel/cvs2cl.shtml

If you run this script in a CVS directory, you get a file
Changelog

> We could replace it with our version but then whatever useful was done
> will be gone.
We can use "diff/patch" to merge both versions.

Markus