[GRASS5] Glynn: Please branch. Rest: Hold Committs.

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Apr 29 09:47:32 EDT 2002

On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 03:38:32PM +0200, Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 29, 2002 at 01:41:25PM +0200, Markus Neteler wrote:
> > On Fri, Apr 26, 2002 at 06:49:21PM +0100, Glynn Clements wrote:
>
> > just curious, did you somewhat consider the former release branch for
> > the selection of modules?
> >
> > Eg. the G3D tools are inside which does not make much
> > sense except for s.vol.rst. Other modules I didn't
> > verify yet.
>
> We still have to do this before we make the tarball.
> You are the coordinator, we need your assistance with this. :)

Ok - I'll delete modules if I come across.

> > Then:
> > - how to handle NEWS.html? It will fork, right?
>
> Yes.
> As I see it, this is the wanted behaviour, right?

Also ok.

> > - how to handle the html/ files - we should delete all modules
> >   descriptions not available in the release branch (also update
> >   the related overview pages)
>
> I agree.
> Though we can also agree to not put them in the tarball,
> whatever creates less overhead work.

The best would be to connect that to
src/CMD/lists/GRASS
So far I have no idea how to do that. Also the pages
 html/*.html
should be generated automatically, based on what is found
in
 html/html/
(which should be based for thr release branch on src/CMD/lists/GRASS).

Markus