[GRASS5] grass-5.0.0 on SGI IRIX 6.5

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Dec 9 16:15:12 EST 2002

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 08:14:19PM +0000, Paul Kelly wrote:
[...]
> The only problem is the Escape and Return keys not working when run from
> an IRIX winterm. I at least should have proposed a change to the README on
> the ftp server to mention this; sorry. The partial fix for this has now been
> merged into the release branch, but still it means the arrow keys don't work
> now. I was waiting until we got this sorted out before compiling another binary
> package.

The arrow keys are also broken for me: Linux, HEAD, at least in
the startup script. Broken in xterm as well as KDE-term. This is a bit
odd, because it was working and I like the keys. I can report that
for Suse 7.3 and Redhat 7.1 (with updates).
Does it have to do with the recent TERMLIB changes?

[...]

Markus