[GRASS5] grass-5.0.0 on SGI IRIX 6.5

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Dec 9 17:26:58 EST 2002

Hi Andreas,

On Mon, Dec 09, 2002 at 11:14:10PM +0100, Andreas Lange wrote:
[...]
> I personally prefer to have my development machine only with the
> precompiled SGI freeware packages to get the dependencies correct. If
> nviz does not compile with stock tcl/tk 8.0.4 i consider this broken.
> Any ideas how to fix togl.c?

Yes:

you have to get the  tcl/tk 8.0.4 source code and extract the
tkInt8.0.4.h
file. Then edit the togl.c and add an 'if' condition there for
this version (you will easily understand how to do that):
Somethink like this:

#elif TK_MAJOR_VERSION==8 && TK_MINOR_VERSION==0 && TK_RELEASE_SERIAL==4
#  include "tkInt8.0.4.h"

If it works, please update the CVS (or send it to me).

Good luck,

 Markus