[GRASS5] dalloc.c, svd.c ?? linked list code ??

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Sat Feb 23 20:50:50 EST 2002

Two things:

1) Anybody know anything about dalloc.c and svd.c in the gis library?
Seems the dalloc.c functions should be documented with the other memory
management routines.  I don't know what svd.c is about.  There are
virtually no comments in the code, nothing in the programming manual
that I could find.  It'd be good to get these items documented.

2) Wondering if people would find it useful to add a generic doubly
linked list to the gis library?  I don't see such a thing, and they
come in handy from time to time.  I've got a implementation that
works pretty well, with some useful functions (copy, sort, filter,
uniquify).  It probably doesn't do everthing everyone would want it
to do, but it can easily be extended.  If you want to look at it,
it can be read/retrieved from http://pweb.jps.net/~egm2.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>