[GRASS5] Grass 5.1

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at wo.cz
Mon Jan 7 15:26:33 EST 2002

On Monday 07 January 2002 14:34, you wrote:
> Hi Radim,
>
> Still this error is remaining:
> make[4]: Entering directory
> /amd/cage0/ssi/BIO/software/GRASS5.0.0/grass51/lib/db/sqlp/test'
> make[4]: *** No rule to make target 'sqlp', needed by
> /ssi0/ssi/neteler/grass51/dist.i686-pc-linux-gnu/etc/bin/cmd/sqltest'.
> Stop.
>
>  -> no Makefile in CVS, please upload (I guess you have it)

Commited.

> Then I have fixed
> tools/link.conf
> for the current XDRIVER in stable branch. However, a library
> link seems to be missing in Makefile. I can't compile that
> yet.

It is impossible to have g51 compilable with both stable and devel branch,
and because devel tree contains new features we must link
g51 to g50devel !!!!

display/driver/lib is needed only because of driverlib.h and doesn't need to
be compiled.

> Another suggestion:
>  Let us put the display drivers into lib/ as they are no modules.
>  I never liked them in 5.0 to live in driver/ directory.

OK, I don't insist on that location.

There is test location on:
http://www.raz-dva.cz/krakonos/g51test-1.tar.gz
Start grass51, select test1 mapset, go to location dir and try scripts:
./io
./display
(see README).

Radim