[GRASS5] display system

Andreas Lange Andreas.Lange at Rhein-Main.de
Fri Jan 11 12:49:53 EST 2002

Hi,

the display system still is not working correctly.
I have locally updated to redraw the text with re-sizing of the monitor,
but if i create different frames on the display, then resize the
monitor, the screen is blank, nothing is re-drawn.
The frames are obviously added to the pad, as d.save -a works, but
something is broken with the redrawing part.

Any hints where to look? Is this a problem of the XDRIVER part?

I think that it is a real bug, so it should be fixed.

Andreas
url: http://mitglied.tripod.de/AndreasLange
mail: Andreas.Lange_at_Rhein-Main.de - A.C.Lange_at_GMX.net