[GRASS5] Critical bugs for Release?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Jul 16 05:42:53 EDT 2002

As grass5.0.pre5 was release about the 25th last month,
we shall prepare for the 5.0.0 release and try to see if there
are release critical bugs and do one of the following:

	+ release 5.0.0
	+ do another 5.0.0pre6
	+ discontinue the release branch for some development
	regarding non critical bugs.

Again: Please fix only release critical bugs on the release branch.

I've counted 38 bugs in the bug-tracker right now.
(5 do not have an area assigned yet.)

No bug has been marked as being critical.
7 bugs have a priority of 70, they might be critical.

Okay developers: Please check the bugtracker and your own lists.
Are there release critical bugs which prevent a release of 5.0.0?
Can we fix them?