[GRASS5] GRASS-JNI under Windows NT 4.0

Claus Hüttermann huettermann at conterra.de
Fri Jun 7 07:42:56 EDT 2002

Hi,

I repaired the libgis.dll by using the dllwrapper-tool and renamed
libgis.dll to gis.dll.
Now I obtain an other error when calling G_gisinit:

Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
           (to execute a class)
   or  java -jar [-options] jarfile [args...]
           (to execute a jar file)

where options include:
    -cp -classpath <directories and zip/jar files separated by ;>
                  set search path for application classes and resources
    -D<name>=<value>
                  set a system property
    -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
                  enable verbose output
    -version      print product version and exit
    -showversion  print product version and continue
    -? -help      print this help message
    -X            print help on non-standard options
     71 [main] ? 290 sync_with_child: child 371(0x620) died before
initialization with status code 0x1
    135 [main] ? 290 sync_with_child: *** child state waiting for
longjmp
Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
           (to execute a class)
   or  java -jar [-options] jarfile [args...]
           (to execute a jar file)

where options include:
    -cp -classpath <directories and zip/jar files separated by ;>
                  set search path for application classes and resources
    -D<name>=<value>
                  set a system property
    -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
                  enable verbose output
    -version      print product version and exit
    -showversion  print product version and continue
    -? -help      print this help message
    -X            print help on non-standard options
 115745 [main] 0æ 290 sync_with_child: child 365(0x66C) died before
initialization with status code 0x1
 115810 [main] 0æ 290 sync_with_child: *** child state waiting for
longjmp
ERROR: LOCATION << e:\cygwin\usr\local\grass5\daten
/spearfish
 >> not
       available
Usage: java [-options] class [args...]
           (to execute a class)
   or  java -jar [-options] jarfile [args...]
           (to execute a jar file)

where options include:
    -cp -classpath <directories and zip/jar files separated by ;>
                  set search path for application classes and resources
    -D<name>=<value>
                  set a system property
    -verbose[:class|gc|jni]
                  enable verbose output
    -version      print product version and exit
    -showversion  print product version and continue
    -? -help      print this help message
    -X            print help on non-standard options
 232101 [main] ? 290 sync_with_child: child 335(0x6B0) died before
initialization with status code 0x1
 232165 [main] ? 290 sync_with_child: *** child state waiting for
longjmp

This seems to be a heavy problem. Can anybody help me??

Thanks,

Claus

--
Wir ziehen um - ab April gilt die neue Firmenanschrift:

con terra GmbH
Martin-Luther-King-Weg 24
48155 Münster
Tel. 0251/7474-500