[GRASS5] Interim change for Upload procedure of pre5 binaries

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Fri Jun 28 05:28:44 EDT 2002

Hi,

for the next few weeks we have to re-organize the uploading
of binaries to grass.itc.it. Reason is that I will enjoy holidays
soonish until 21. July (hey, pretty long).

Radim Blazek will take care of eventual uploads and put
them into the target directory. So please tell *him* about
binaries unless I am back.

Procedure (unfortunately documents/release_rules.txt):
ftp grass.itc.it
 - store in incoming/ directory, anonymous login).
 - upload:
     1. the install script
     2. the binary tar.gz

Announce, after upload is complete, to:
 Radim Blazek <blazek at itc.it>

he will move the package from the ftp/incoming to the appropriate
destination.

---------
GRASS Web site:
every developer can edit the web site, the pages are in CVS.
The web site is updated 4 times a day by a cron job.

Also other cronjobs are taking care of building the HTML pages package,
etc. No interaction should be needed here.

Thanks,

 Markus