[GRASS5] winGRASS package routine

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Mon Mar 4 09:32:47 EST 2002

Hi,

I have recently packages a winGRASS version with generic driver.
There is a problem in the package routine as the "libG11.dll"
is not packed into the .tar.gz (libG11.dll is stored in /bin).

We have two options (or one only?):

 1) extend the package and also the install routines to handle
    /bin/libG11.dll
 2) store libG11.dll in the driver/ directory and handle the
    path to the DLL (no idea how to do that on windows).

Personally I prefer the 2) option as less changes are required.

Comments are welcome.

 Markus

PS: The above mentioned winGRASS package is here:
    http://mpa.itc.it/markus/tmp/