[GRASS5] CVS update: web/bugtracking

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Tue Mar 12 21:43:03 EST 2002

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 05:58:02PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:

> At time I am thinking about a web page reorganization - I would
> really like to have a simple navigation system and a reduced number
> of pages.
>
> I am still open for easy-to-setup implementations - adding the
> same menu on all pages. This should be done from one menu file,
> maybe with a simple patch and submit script?

I'd be willing to work on such a thing.  One way to do this, is to use
templates, and then just fill out the body section, making slight
adjustments as needed.  A trickier solution could take a source html
file and translate it to an output file, using something like xslt.
I'd stay away from dynamic content, as that puts a burden on mirror
sites.

Probably need to define some section for the pages, and start
reorganizing around them.  Maybe you already have some ideas about this?

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2 at jps.net>