[GRASS5] The status of 5.0

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 22 06:41:10 EST 2002

Helena, Markus:

Thanks for looking into so many bugreports.  This is badly needed.

Markus is right in that we can just define a priority level and
consider all bugs above that release critical.

Only close bugs which are closed, but downgrade them if not release critical.
And feel free to enter all your little comments in the bugtracker so
people checking up on thinks will see why we did with the bugs what
we did with the bugs. :)=

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 10:03:54AM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 21, 2002 at 10:01:36PM -0600, Helena wrote:
> > > There are many bugs in there. We need people to
> > > evalutate them, reproduce them, fix or delay them.
> >
> > I tried to go through the bug tracker and while there are some real bugs
> > there only very few seem to be release critical.

> > So it would be really useful  if release critical bugs could have
> > their own priority, I have identified maybe 2-3
>
> Helena, I'm not sure what you mean with "release critical bugs could have
> their own priority" - you can, after logging into RT, adjust the
> priority after clicking on a bug.

Let's say above 80?