[GRASS5] The status of 5.0

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Mar 22 09:15:05 EST 2002

On Fri, Mar 22, 2002 at 02:32:25PM +0100, Markus Neteler wrote:
> One important thing to do is to mention unfixed bugs in the HTML
> docs. Then everyone can read about it. At least the release critical
> bugs must be mentioned (or fixed).

The issue tracker we are using keeps the data in a database of course.
If you have an idea how to make different use of the data,
we could write some custom scripts to help generate overviews
or stats on some or all bugs.

We could also add another area for documentation bugs.
You are correct in that some bugs might not be release critical,
if we cen add a proper description and workaround to the docs.

	Bernhard