[GRASS5] [bug #992] (grass) g.region Vask problem in lat/long

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Thu Mar 28 14:23:58 EST 2002

Glynn Clements wrote:

> I'll look into rounding the data before passing it to the formatting
> routines. I'll also truncate the string to prevent errors.

Done.

The values displayed by G_edit_cellhd() are rounded to fit into 10
characters; also the result is truncated, just in case the rounding
doesn't do the job.

This provides a resolution of 1 second for lat-lon, and 1 unit (metre,
foot) for other projections. It might be possible to allow greater
resolution for non-lat/lon projections; it depends upon the maximum
range of the values.