[GRASS5] [bug #1041] (grass) datum error while building new location

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Thu May 9 06:18:10 EDT 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1041

Subject: datum error while building new location

Platform: GNU/Linux/i386
grass obtained from: Trento Italy site
grass binary for platform: Compiled from Sources
GRASS Version: cvs_snapshot_exp_2002_05_03

I tried to build a german Gauß-Krüger Location with datum
specification (normally this works fine..)

[...]
> map datum for this location?(y/n) [n] y  -> this skipped the whole projection part and jumped
				     directly into the 'region display' ,  so I used
> g.setproj afterwards:
Please specify projection name  >tmerc :
Please specify ellipsoid name    >bessel :
Do you want to specify a map datum for this location?(y/n) [n] y

-> Speicherzugriffsfehler (memory access error ?).

The same problem appears for UTM , ....

regards
Otto Dassau