[GRASS5] [bug #1358] (grass) d.3d interactive more flexible than command line

Dan Jacobson jidanni at dman.ddts.net
Sat Nov 9 00:36:09 EST 2002

P> You can do most things by manually editing a 3dview file and then loading
P> it from the command line. That is quite easy to do and can be automated.

I assume we are talking about e.g. PERMANENT/3d.view/xiugu .  OK, I
edited it, but I am convinced that your proposal of loading it from
the command line is not documented, at least not on man d.3d.

The best one can do is start d.3d interactively then give the filename
on the third question.

If one could load it from the command line, then rapid prototyping
could be possible, etc.
--
http://jidanni.org/ Taiwan(04)25854780