[GRASS5] [bug #1333] (grass) Using Darwin Interface

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Thu Oct 3 19:19:11 EDT 2002

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1333

Subject: Using Darwin Interface

Platform: other
grass obtained from: Other (CDROM etc)
grass binary for platform: Downloaded precompiled Binaries
GRASS Version: 5.0pre4

I am learning to use GRASS on a G3 PowerBook running OS X 10.2,  also known as Jaguar.  I have been using Neteler and Mitasova's book to help in this process.  First, some of their instructions are for people with a three button mouse.  My computer only has one button.  Are there key combinations to get arround this.  Second, can I do the file management (move files, make directories (folders), delete files, etc.) in the OS X  environment with out creating major problems for both environments?

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Kurt D. Springs