[GRASS5] g51: v.surf.rst

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sat Oct 12 04:34:51 EDT 2002

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 04:27:09PM +0200, Radim Blazek wrote:
> On Friday 04 October 2002 03:32 pm, Helena Mitasova wrote:
[...]
> > Do you plan to write something like v.info that would give a
> > comprehensive information about what is in the vector file? (something
> > like s.info?)
>
> v.info must be updated, but it is not on the top of my list.

Find it now in grass51/ CVS, I have updated it (to some extend, I did not
test with level1 data, but for level2 = topology it works more or less).

Cheers

 Markus

PS: GRASS 5.1 vector programming is really much easier than for 5.0!
    Most relevant functions are there:
    lib/vector/Vlib/level_two.c
    Use doxygen to get a HTML representation:
    doxygen Doxyfile