[GRASS5] [bug #1364] (grass) pre compiled binaries for IRIX does not work

Paul Kelly paul-grass at stjohnspoint.co.uk
Tue Oct 22 03:42:02 EDT 2002

This bug has been fixed in the current CVS version (although the arrow
keys now do not work, but that is a minor inconvenience).

The workaround is not to start GRASS from an IRIX winterm, but from an
xterm or other terminal emulator.
E.g. type
xterm&
and in the new window that opens, type
grass5

The Esc and Enter keys will work in the xterm.

This is exactly the same as bug number 1240
http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1240