[GRASS5] s.univar + s.windavg + new code = s.cellstats

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Sep 18 21:49:06 EDT 2002

On Wed, Sep 18, 2002 at 08:24:00AM -0400, Helena Mitasova wrote:
> Eric,
>
> zero may be very misleading, so the program should give clear warning that
> there are cells
> with count one and the zeroes in the output can actually mean NaN. There is no
> point
> to spend too much time on this as the sites should be moved to the new
> vector format as soon as it is stable enough (Radim, please keep us posted).

Haven't spent much time on it, half the needed code was already written.
Guess, I'll just have it zero those stats in the n=1 case.  Also, I
think I'll add an option for specifying a lower bound on the number of
samples per cell.  Hmm, I wonder if anyone would find it interesting to
look at the variance of the means calculated for each cell?  Guess I'll
leave that to a stats package...

--
begin 664 .signature
M<F5L;&E-("Y'(&-I<D4@/G1E;BYS<&I`,FUG93P)"`@("`@("`@("`@("`@(