[GRASS5] Re: [GRASSLIST:1998] Re: Installing grass57_exp_2003_10_25 on MacX

Scott Mitchell smitch at mac.com
Wed Dec 10 10:53:15 EST 2003

Oops, sorry, I THOUGHT I was using shared libraries, but your email
made me check my config.status, and sure enough, that time around I
hadn't used the shared flag.

Just did a rebuild with it turned back on, and it still seems fine.
Oh, I also deleted the EXTRA_LIBS line from lib/proj/Makefile first.
All looks good.

Cheers,
Scott

------
Scott W. Mitchell		Scott_Mitchell at carleton.ca
Department of Geography and Environmental Studies
Carleton University, B349 Loeb Building (Office A209)
1125 Colonel By Drive, Ottawa, ON Canada K1S 5B6
+1-613-520-2600 ext 2695 Fax: 1-613-520-4301