[GRASS5] [Updated] Changes between 5.0.1 release and current CVS head

Glynn Clements glynn.clements at virgin.net
Thu Feb 13 16:33:56 EST 2003

Glynn Clements wrote:

> html/html/r.fillnulls.html
> html/html/r.flow.html
> html/html/r.flowmd.html
> html/html/s.surf.rst.html
> html/html/s.vol.rst.html
> html/html/v.surf.rst.html
> 	Change URLs (NCSU -> UIUC)
>
> - html/html/v.rm.dangles.html
> 	Removed
>
> html/vector.html
> 	Remove v.rm.dangles xref
>
> html/html/r.out.ascii.html
> 	-M -> -s
> 	ASCII -> binary
> 	input -> inout
> 	??? this doesn't appear to make sense, or agree with the source code

It appears that these were just an artifact of my copy of the head
being slightly older than the release branch when I made the diffs.

I've appended a list of the recent changes to the head which *aren't*
accounted for in my last summary. Most of these appear to be related
to the datum conversion stuff, and so aren't applicable to the release
branch.

+ src.garden/grass.postgresql/v.in.arc.pg/DEPRECATED
+ src.garden/grass.postgresql/v.in.shape.pg/DEPRECATED
+ src/misc/m.proj/DEPRECATED
	Add notes regarding suitable alternatives

binaryInstall.src
	Allow for _tar.{gz,bz2} (for web browsers which modify the filename)

documents/cygwin_grass50bininstall.html
	Add comment regarding whitespace in paths
	Remove section 3a (SunRPC package; now part of Cygwin)
	Renumber X11 Tcl/Tk section from 3b to 4
	Renumber subsequent sections

documents/cygwin_grass50compile.html
	Remove section 3 (SunRPC package; now part of Cygwin)
	Renumber X11 section from 4a to 3
	Renumber X11 Tcl/Tk section from 4b to 4

html/html/m.proj2.html
	Elaborate upon datum transformations

src.contrib/GMSL/r.simwe/Gmakefile
	Add r.sim.sediment

src.garden/grass.postgresql/Gmakefile
	Fix comment typo (boing -> being)

src.garden/grass.postgresql/pg.in.dbf/Gmakefile
	Hardcoded paths - CHANGE REVERTED

src.garden/grass.postgresql/tutorial/index.html
	???

src/CMD/VERSION
	2002 -> 2003 (typo)

src/CMD/lists/GRASS
	Add v.label
	Disable m.proj
	Add r.terraflow
	Add r.simwe (disabled)

src/display/d.sites/cmd/draw_point.c
	Use G_adjust_easting()

src/general/g.region/cmd/printwindow.c
src/mapdev/v.digit/map_init_new.c
src/mapdev/v.in.gshhs/main.c
src/mapdev/v.mkquads/convert.c
src/misc/m.ll2db/main.c
src/raster/r.sun/main.c
src/raster/r.sunmask/g_solposition.c
src/sites/s.datum.shift/main.c
	ellps=

src/libes/gis/Gmakefile
	Use tabs instead of spaces

src/libes/image3/convert_ll.c
	Ellipse handling

src/misc/m.proj2/TODO
	Remove "A datum is silently ignored" comment

src/misc/m.proj2/main.c
	Remove pj_zero_proj() calls

src/misc/m.proj2/process.c
	Lat/Lon location handling