[GRASS5] [Updated] Changes between 5.0.1 release and current CVS head

Markus Neteler neteler at itc.it
Sun Feb 16 09:12:12 EST 2003

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 09:33:56PM +0000, Glynn Clements wrote:
[...]
> documents/cygwin_grass50bininstall.html
> 	Add comment regarding whitespace in paths
> 	Remove section 3a (SunRPC package; now part of Cygwin)
> 	Renumber X11 Tcl/Tk section from 3b to 4
> 	Renumber subsequent sections
>
> documents/cygwin_grass50compile.html
> 	Remove section 3 (SunRPC package; now part of Cygwin)
> 	Renumber X11 section from 4a to 3
> 	Renumber X11 Tcl/Tk section from 4b to 4

yes, both updates are recommended to reduce confusion.

> src.contrib/GMSL/r.simwe/Gmakefile
> 	Add r.sim.sediment

no to all r.sim* (it's not yet ready for release)

> src.garden/grass.postgresql/Gmakefile
> 	Fix comment typo (boing -> being)
ok

> src.garden/grass.postgresql/pg.in.dbf/Gmakefile
> 	Hardcoded paths - CHANGE REVERTED

ok
> src.garden/grass.postgresql/tutorial/index.html
> 	???

yes. Strange characters removed, polished a bit.

> src/CMD/VERSION
> 	2002 -> 2003 (typo)

yes, please.

> src/CMD/lists/GRASS
> 	Add v.label
> 	Disable m.proj
> 	Add r.terraflow
> 	Add r.simwe (disabled)

I think r.terraflow should be commented if the C++ section is
not present in the make system.

> src/display/d.sites/cmd/draw_point.c
> 	Use G_adjust_easting()

sounds to be important according to the message of Eric.

> src/libes/gis/Gmakefile
> 	Use tabs instead of spaces

yes, just for 5.1 compliance (when diff'ing).

> + src/tcltkgrass/module/r.proj
> + src/tcltkgrass/module/s.proj
> src/tcltkgrass/main/menu.tcl
> 	Add interfaces to [rs].proj