[GRASS5] v.digit color name mismatch

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 24 10:16:09 EST 2003

cheg01 at attbi.com wrote:

> [...]
Chris, if you are doing anything with vector modules I are greatly
encourage you to look at 5.1
and coordinate your work with Radim. The vector capabilities in 5.0 are
not adequate
and we all need to work on getting 5.0 merged with 5.1 as soon as
possible so that we can have a working version
of GRASS5.1 with everything in it - I expect that people will switch to
GRASS5.1 as soon as it becomes
usable because of its vector and database support, so I would not put
much effort in fixing 5.0 vector stuff.
This is just my view, others may see it differently.

Helena