[GRASS5] working on g3d

Alfonso Vitti alfonso.vitti at ing.unitn.it
Wed Feb 26 04:25:57 EST 2003

Hi everybody working on g3d libs and r3.* modules!

I wonder if we can make the point on the GRASS 3D-raster support.
I've been thinking that knowing who is working on and/or interested in
GRASS 3D-raster support could be useful to plan the development of this
part of GRASS.

some topics could be:

current status of g3d libs;
known 3D-raster modules bugs (also related to the bugs in the g3d libs);
define some standards for development (also usefull to clean libs and
modules);
todo and development;
current applications;

It's not all here, I'm certainly forgetting something, please add it.

I think that a better coordination can result in overall efficiency

Alfonso

Alfonso Vitti
phd student
Departement of Civil and Environmental Engineering
University of Trento -Italy-