[GRASS5] working on g3d

John Harrop johnh at sjgeophysics.com
Wed Feb 26 17:39:23 EST 2003

I'm interested in continuing to help with this.  Its becoming a key part
of our work integrating 3D geophysical inversion models with surface
data.  We have even had some interest from the medical imaging community!

I'm working on testing modules as we need to use them.  That is the main
priority for us, but I do look at other things on the way through.

I think your suggestion is also timely because of the eventual move to
5.1 and with all our time and effort being limited it would be good to
maximize its long term value.

Cheers,
John Harrop