[GRASS5] g3d notes and possible bugs

Eric G. Miller egm2 at jps.net
Wed Jan 8 11:00:34 EST 2003

On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 03:24:21PM +0100, Alfonso Vitti wrote:

> > 2)  The Gmakefile for r3.showdspf.openGL in 5.0.0 exp is missing -lGLw
> > and -lXm in the OGLLIB line.  This has been fixed in the release source,
> > but not in the exp.
>
> I can tell nothing about the Gmakefile file.
> I'm running:
> GRASS-5.0_exp_2002_11_08 and
> GRASS-5.0.0
> and in no one of the two r3.showdspf.openGL/Gmakefile there are -lGLw
> and -lXm in the OGLLIB line.

Perhaps not, but they used to be added in the configure scripts
specifically for this program.  Since it's such a hacky program and
since the r3 stuff has this coordinate axes confusion, it was all
"dropped" from standard grass builds until the problems could be
fixed.  Hence, the GL widgets and motif checks disappeared from
configure.in.

--
echo ">gra.fcw at 2ztr< eryyvZ .T pveR" | rot13 | reverse