[GRASS5] [bug #1506] (grass) Doesn t work tcltkgrass command

Request Tracker grass-bugs at intevation.de
Sat Jan 11 10:30:34 EST 2003

this bug's URL: http://intevation.de/rt/webrt?serial_num=1506

Subject: Doesn t  work  tcltkgrass command

Platform: other
grass obtained from: Mirror of Trento site
grass binary for platform: Downloaded precompiled Binaries

Hi

The GUI in a PowerPC dual (new world) with a MacOS X 10.2  and XDarmin 1.1.1.1 for
th X11 enviroment, but doesn t work when I type  "tcltkgrass&" command and send:

GRASS 5.0.0 >  /User/ghern/usr/local/grass5/bin/tcltkgrass: exec: wish: not found

[1] Exit 127              tcltkgrass

How ar you see Grass 5 its install in a diferent path. What I can do?

Thanks a lot

Gilberto Hernandez